As a small independent charity, we rely on the support and generosity of local businesses and donors to continue to provide our services to the community.
Ways you can support us
- Make a one-off donation
- Make us your charity of the year
- Set up an employee regular giving scheme
- Hold a collection box on your reception
- Pay for your employees to attend a class
- Fundraise on our behalf such as a bake off, coffee morning, crazy dress day, sky dive, golf days etc
- Donate your corporate expertise i.e. Marketing, PR, Comms, IT, Events
- Sponsor an exercise, activity or event, with various budgets catered to
- Sponsor a one-off larger event such as a dance, dinner or quiz night
- Use us! Attend our classes and activities
- Help spread the word – share our timetable and website with your employees
- Hire a space with us at the Haven Community Hub or run a workshop for our users
- Provide vouchers or a gift that we could use for a raffle or a prize
- Volunteer for us
Examples of how your donations are used:
- £25 a week covers an instructor’s salary
- £30 a week to cover the cost of room hire cost for charities offering relevant services
- £50 a month to train a volunteer at our Dementia Day Centre
- £75 a week enables us to subsidies our mobility and dementia friendly classes
- £100 a day to run our befriending scheme
- £200 a week to cover cost of holding our social isolation friendship groups
In return for your support, we will display your logo as appropriate and share the difference your funding is making to our community.
We will happily provide quotes and photos that you can share.
Where possible, we will thank you on our website and via other platforms such as social media and our newsletters.
Donations over £60 will also receive an engraved wooden brick that will be placed on our dedication wall within the Haven Community Hub for all our users to see.
Please get in touch if there is anything you can do to help us or if you would like us to visit to discuss this further.